Andrew Morris
andrewmorrisses54@gmail.com
Camaro battery draining fast in Abu Dhabi – anyone know a good specialist? (10 อ่าน)
3 ก.ย. 2569 17:11
I'm getting a bit frustrated with my Chevrolet Camaro right now and I'm hoping someone here can give me some solid advice. I've had this car for about three years and it's always been a joy to drive, but over the last couple of weeks the battery has been acting really strange. It started with the engine cranking slower than usual, which I didn't think much of at first, but then last Tuesday I went to start it after work and it was completely dead. I got a jump from a colleague and drove home, but the next morning it was dead again. I've been using a portable jump starter to get going each day, but I know this isn't a long-term solution and I'm honestly getting worried that I might damage the alternator or some other electrical component if I keep doing this. I've taken it to a general workshop in Abu Dhabi and they told me the battery is weak and needs replacing, but honestly they didn't seem very confident about working on a Camaro specifically. I know these cars have a bit of a reputation for being sensitive when it comes to electrical systems, and I've heard that if you don't get the right battery with the correct specs, you can end up with all sorts of issues. I'm really looking for leading battery maintenance for Chevrolet Camaro vehicles in Abu Dhabi because I want someone who actually understands these cars and won't just throw in any random battery and call it a day. I'm also a bit concerned about whether there might be a parasitic drain somewhere that's killing the battery, because it seems odd that it would die so quickly after a full charge. I'd love to find a place that can properly test the charging system, check for any draws, and then fit the right battery with the correct cold cranking amps and reserve capacity. Has anyone here had a good experience with a workshop in Abu Dhabi that specializes in Camaros or at least American muscle cars? I really don't want to risk taking it to the wrong place and ending up with more problems than I started with. Any genuine recommendations would be hugely appreciated because I'm driving around with my jump starter in the passenger seat and it's starting to get really stressful.
119.156.104.192
Andrew Morris
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
andrewmorrisses54@gmail.com