Charlie Morgan

Charlie Morgan

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

charliemorganses45@gmail.com

  Anyone know a proper Optima battery specialist in Sharjah? (4 อ่าน)

4 ก.ย. 2569 16:46

So I've been running an Optima Yellow Top in my 4x4 for the past couple of years and honestly, it's been a solid performer especially with all the off-roading I do during the winter season. But lately I've noticed that it's not holding charge as well as it used to, and I'm starting to get a bit concerned because I've got a big desert trip planned with the family next weekend and I really don't want to get stuck out there with a dead battery. I've heard that Optima batteries need specific care and charging procedures compared to regular batteries, and I definitely don't trust just any random garage to handle it properly. I'm based in Sharjah and I've been searching around for someone who actually knows what they're doing with these spiral cell batteries, not just someone who'll throw a regular charger on it and potentially damage it. The thing is, most workshops I've called either don't stock Optima or they claim they can service it but when I ask specific questions about the charging voltage requirements, they seem completely clueless. I'm really hoping to find an Optima battery specialist in Sharjah who understands the nuances of these batteries – like the fact that they need a specific type of charger and that you can't just jump them like a normal battery without risking internal damage. I've also read something about the need to periodically do a full equalization charge to keep the cells balanced, but I'm not entirely sure if that applies to the Yellow Top or just the Blue Top marine versions. If anyone has had a positive experience with a workshop in Sharjah that truly understands Optima batteries – not just sells them but actually knows how to test, maintain, and properly charge them – I would really appreciate the recommendation. I don't mind paying a bit extra for genuine expertise because a new Optima isn't cheap and I'd rather extend the life of my current one than replace it prematurely. Also, if anyone knows whether these batteries can be refurbished or reconditioned in any way, that would be useful information too. I've seen some YouTube videos about desulfation but I'm hesitant to try anything DIY without proper guidance. Anyway, looking forward to hearing from anyone who's been down this road before. Cheers.

119.156.104.192

Charlie Morgan

Charlie Morgan

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

charliemorganses45@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้