kartik

kartik

สมาชิก

anujsaini6202@gmail.com

  How do manufacturers determine the right non woven fabric specification for bags? (7 อ่าน)

15 ก.ย. 2569 17:29

<p class="PDq2pG_selectionAnchorContainer" dir="auto" data-start="121" data-end="249">I&rsquo;m researching materials for reusable shopping and carry bags and would like to hear from experienced manufacturers and buyers.

<p dir="auto" data-start="251" data-end="411">I came across Non Woven Fabric for Bags while comparing different material options.

<p dir="auto" data-start="413" data-end="652">One thing I&rsquo;m trying to understand is how manufacturers select the right fabric specification. Is GSM the main consideration, or are tensile strength, fabric uniformity, width, printing quality, and stitching performance equally important?

<p dir="auto" data-start="654" data-end="697">For bulk purchasing, I&rsquo;d also like to know:

<ul data-start="699" data-end="1006">
<li data-section-id="1rnm1gg" data-start="699" data-end="760">What quality checks should be performed on a fabric sample?</li>
<li data-section-id="1bslf4a" data-start="761" data-end="828">How do you determine the appropriate GSM for different bag loads?</li>
<li data-section-id="du8y00" data-start="829" data-end="885">Does higher GSM always result in a ***ter-quality bag?</li>
<li data-section-id="1gdq08e" data-start="886" data-end="932">How important is batch-to-batch consistency?</li>
<li data-section-id="7o2p7q" data-start="933" data-end="1006">What should buyers discuss with suppliers before placing a large order?</li>
</ul>


<p dir="auto" data-start="1008" data-end="1125" data-is-last-node="" data-is-only-node="">Would appreciate insights from anyone with hands-on experience in <strong data-start="1074" data-end="1124">non woven bag manufacturing or fabric sourcing.

106.219.156.225

kartik

kartik

สมาชิก

anujsaini6202@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้