Charlie Harris

Charlie Harris

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

charlieharris564@gmail.com

  Any affordable Amaron car battery experts near Business Bay worth trying? (4 อ่าน)

15 ก.ย. 2569 17:37

I've been putting off replacing the battery in my Mazda 3 for way too long and now it's finally caught up with me because the car nearly didn't start this morning and I had to sit there cranking it like an idiot while my neighbours watched. It's a 2016 model and I'm fairly sure it still has the original battery, which is honestly impressive given the summers we get here, but it's clearly done and I need to sort it this week before it fully gives up. I work in Business Bay so ideally I'd like to find somewhere nearby that I can visit during lunch or straight after work, rather than wasting a Saturday driving out to some far flung industrial area. I've settled on Amaron as the brand because so many people have told me they're the best option for this climate and they seem to have a good reputation locally. What I'm hunting for is affordable Amaron car battery experts near Business Bay , somewhere that stocks the right size for my car and doesn't try to charge me a premium just because I'm not a mechanic and don't know any ***ter. I've been quoted everything from 350 to 700 dirhams by different places which is a massive range and makes me think some of them are just making up numbers based on how clueless I sound. I'd also like somewhere that actually checks the alternator before fitting a new battery, because I had a mate who replaced his battery twice before realising the alternator was the real problem and he wasted a fortune. Has anyone here used a place in the Business Bay area for an Amaron battery and been happy with the price and the service? Any names or rough prices would be really helpful because I want to get this sorted without getting ripped off.

119.156.104.192

Charlie Harris

Charlie Harris

ผู้เยี่ยมชม

charlieharris564@gmail.com

ตอบกระทู้
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
เว็บไซต์นี้มีการใช้งานคุกกี้ เพื่อเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพและประสบการณ์ที่ดีในการใช้งานเว็บไซต์ของท่าน ท่านสามารถอ่านรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ นโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัว  และ  นโยบายคุกกี้